Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#OnTheSet: LeToya's "Good To Me" Video


This is great news for the LeToya fans & stans out there (including Rico and myself). LeToya's 4th single is "Good To Me"! The video was shot and is said to premiere tomorrow, along with a couple of other videos. LeToyaOnline posted a picture from video, above.

I really wish Captiol would have promoted LeToya's album, Lady Love, well. That album is very solid and is one of my favorites. I'm surprised they gave her 4 singles though. Peep a video of LeToya on set after the jump!

*UPDATE! More behind the scenes videos added after the jump!*






2 comments:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!! LETOYA I CANT WAIT FOR IT; THATS MY CHICK RIGHT THERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope it's better than Regret.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.