Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FLOP News is TRYING It!


Well, as you know, the much anticipated music video for Lady Gaga & Beyoncé's "Telephone" premiered last Thursday. Since then, the media has been in a frenzy.

"Controversial" is the term they choose to use to describe this video, which amazes me because out of 9 minutes and 30 seconds of pure genius and creativeness, "controversial" is the first word that comes to mind for the less fortunate brain celled human beings of our society.

FOX FLOP News has decided to proceed with doing what they do so well. Sandy Rios in the above video discusses how she believes the "Telephone" music video is "poison to our children's minds."

If you haven't heard, MTV has banned the video from showing on their network, and other networks have ignorantly followed their lead Now, let me just start off by saying that I am not a stan of Gaga, nor do I ride her clit and coochie crank to everything she comes out with. But, however, I do appreciate her talent and her creative mindset. Lady Gaga is not the first to display sexuality in music videos and damn sure won't be the last. FOX News is ignorance at its finest, and there's so much reaching in that interview with that Sandy hoe it's not even funny. Where is Solange when you need her?

"Raped them of their innocence?" How about raped them of the audacity of having a creative mind and thinking outside of the box -- & not just doing the norm, or what society makes the norm out to be. Then the hoe gone say ", lesbian lovers - it's disgusting" -- reaching far into something that wasn't in the least bit direct in my opinion. Not only are they assuming concepts that have not been confirmed, they are disrespecting and humiliating the homosexual community by inferring that a lesbian relationship is "disgusting". It bothers me how this woman spoke of mass murdering and lesbian love in the same form of disgust. Why this type of shit is even allowed to be said on national television bothers me. But then again, this is the American media.

"There is a limit on what we should tolerate". Sigh. No. There should be a toleration of art in a sense that a music video, which is simply used for entertainment purposes, mind you, won't get minds twisted and Dereon panties in a bunch. Neither the television, iPod, or YouTube have a parental duty, therefore they should not be used as excuses to why children are growing up with the wrong ideas about life.

I really appreciate this video for causing so much controversy because it really shows you how dumb and closed-minded American media and society really is. It amazes me how a song about telephones can raise sexual predators and child molesters. But that's a different story. Lady Gaga & HoneyBee have once again snatched the wigs of the industry, the media, and news stations.

4 comments:

  1. FOX NEWS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE! LIKE COME ON THIS IS SOOOO OVER BLOWN!!! ITS ART. ENTERTAINMENT AND JUST FUN! TIMES CHANGE AND YOU HAVE PPL WHO HAVE DONE MOST OF THIS BEFORE.. CHAR, MADONNA, FOE EXAMPLE.. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THIS..IF U DONT WANT CHO KIDS TO SEE THE VIDEO BLOCK THEM BY USING YOU PARENTAL CONTROL..DUH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Alot of valid points where made.

    I agree with what you said. When I first watched the video, I didn't see controversy at all. I mean, it's Lady Gaga, so what do you expect?

    If you ask me, I think the Paparazzi clip was much more "controversial". I mean, you had her being thrown off a balcony, you had people laid out dead all over the lawn, and even at points you saw people who had been hung.. BUT I don't recall that video garnering the backlash that Telephone is receiving now... AND also, I don't recall Beyonce being in that video...which could lead me to a whole different conversation on race, but I will not go there.

    It's plain and simple.. There are a million and one other things going on in the world that the news could be focusing on, but yet they focus on a music video...

    I believe Lil Kim said it best...

    "when you on top rodents want what you got, even though they idolize you, they still criticize you..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox News is some MESS

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.