Friday, January 8, 2010

& I'm back with the evening buzz.


Yeah yeah yeah, so I've been missing for a little while. Don't question what I was doing. News was slow & I had something else entertaining me. Now that that's over -- here I am. Now news, to me, is still pretty crappy rolling in. But I do have a little buzz that I want to touch up on.

#WordontheSKREETz
  • Keyshia Cole is pregnant & engaged. Well I'm proud of her & the luck guy.
  • Rihanna has a new thug in her life from Match.com Expected. Pictured grabbing her cakes
  • LeToya has a new video coming out Surprised ! Her 4th single "Good To Me" & The Preachers Kid will be released sometime this year.
  • Oh yeah, he was with LeToya a few years ago. Oh yeah, Rihanna's new dude, Matt Kemp, used to date LeToya a few years back. Hmmph.
  • I want to be an Avatar. The movie was great, I recommend it.
  • Twitter is crappy. Yeah, it's just not the same anymore.
  • Beyonce & Lad GaGa are to shoot the "Telephone" video at the end of the month. Supposedly on the 28th. Let's hope GaGa wears a mask to potray her beauty.
More after the jump!


  • What happened to Frankie & Neffie? Supposedly there has been some beef between the Coles.
  • Lil Wayne is not in jail yet. Can someone please tell me when he goes?
  • Who would have thought Nicki & Mariah. "Up Out My Face Remix "...I don't even wanna.
  • Trey Songz  invented sex with Keri Hilson in his upcoming video. Keri plays the leading lady in Trey's upcoming video "Yo Side of the Bed". The video and concept looks very promising & the two kiss.
  • Ashanti has a new album coming this year. ...On what label? 
That's all I have to say right now. I shall be back soon to hit you with a regular post; but until then, hope you enjoy the buzz. & comment, laugh, & crack on GaGa's ugliness.

1 comment:

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.