Friday, January 22, 2010

Keri Hilson Talks Grammy's & Performs Acoustic!


2-time Grammy nominee, Keri Hilson sat down with Billboard.com to discuss her thoughts about the big night, as well as her new album.

"Even to just be on the paper, to be nominated, before the nominations... that was an honor. Because I think of the Grammy's as like, the Olympics, for musicians."

Nominated for 'Best New Artist', as well as 'Best Rap/Sung Collaboration', she admits that she doesn't expect to win. Either one, though, would be an honor for her, she says. I love how she's humbling herself as she proceeds in the industry. Keri also surprisingly performed an acoustic version her hit single "Knock You Down", which you can catch below!

"Knock You Down" Acoustic

1 comment:

  1. Miss Keri Baaaaaaaaaaabay!! I LOOOOOOVE HER!!
    Like I am sooooo serious too. When I think of Keri.. She's on the list next to Beyonce, Shakira, Janet, to me... I love her soooo much...

    And she's sooo talented. Haters need to fall back.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.