Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rihanna's 4th Single "Rude Boy" Cover


#NaNiggahYouWRONGfaDis!

What can I say? It gets lonely over here sometimes. But here is the single cover for Rihanna's 4th single "Rude Boy" from her third album Rated R [which I have to say is very impressive, IMO]. Not only is the song itself one of the catchier one's from the album, I actually LIKE this cover.

I'm actually happy with this single choice; even though I do feel it's a little early in the season for such a summer-vibed song. I have high hopes in this single though -- but I know "Fire Bomb" better roll out next. Can't wait for the video ! BTW, this is the wallpaper on my phone. :) You've got me on this one Rihanna.

:) I just love it.

6 comments:

  1. lmfaooooooooooooooooo @ the commentary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rude Boy is a nice song,
    but as I have been saying over and
    over...

    It's missing something to me..
    Like it's sooo hot.. but it's lacking
    something
    when i play it in my car I dont get
    that boom boom. Maybe it's missing bass??

    Idk.
    But good luck!
    Let's pray she gets her Beyonce
    on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will agree that it does seem to be missing something & that I don't know what it is.
    The beat is so light sounding , but the lyrics are so ...hard.When I first heard the song , not really paying much attention to it I thought the song would fit on one of her previous albums . But after paying attention to the lyrics , this is SO rated r material for her.

    I hope the song performs well though b/c its a great one as far as production and stuff . But as we know , its not looking so good for RiRi and singles these days. We'll see though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her "sex sells" scheme for this era is not working at all for her. Maybe Rude Boy will hit Top 20 but it's not touching Top 10.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.