Thursday, January 21, 2010

#MusicVideo: Keri Hilson ft. Akon - "Change Me"

Unexpectedly to me, Keri has a new video for her song "Change Me" from her debut album In A Perfect World... & which features popular singer/songwriter/producer Akon.


Not really sure if this is an actual single -- but I doubt it matters for Keri at this point. Word is that she's currently in the studio and due to realease a sophomore effort in May of this year. Can't wait for that! & I have to say that Keri looks beautiful in the video, although her hair styles are killing me these days. I hate the change of wigs ; but hmmph. Thoughts.?

2 comments:

  1. Rico satcho ass down!!!
    Aint nothing wrong with Keri's hair.
    And you KNOW it. It's on point!!
    She slays!!

    Love how the dress was melting
    Or whatever the hell it was..
    Aaah... So much passion in this song.
    This could be an international smash for her.
    If done right, and if it's a single.

    I love this song... :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.