Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#OnTheSet: Beyoncé's New Nintendo® Commercial


#OnTheSet. Beyoncé recently teamed up with Nintendo® to film another commercial for their popular Nintendo® DS gaming device. Bey will contribute real-world designs from her line, House of Deréon to the company's Style Savvy DS game. She, herself, is a big fan of the game, which was released in November of 2009.

“I love that I get to become a stylist and take over my own boutique, and it’s so much fun to see some of my Dereon designs added to the mix.”

I can't wait to see the commercial. More pics after the jump!







“Beyonce’s upcoming promotional efforts and downloadable Dereon designs are set to sustain the game’s momentum well into 2010.” - Nintendo

1 comment:

  1. ugh i love Bey's hair when its like that *drools* lmao

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.