Wednesday, December 9, 2009

& a message from #Fanny...

25 questions that are just pondering through the pits of my mind at this time. If you can, please give me the answers that I'm so much looking for.
  1. Why did Rihanna only sell 180K first week?
  2. Who is Susan Boyle?
  3. What single does she have out?
  4. How much is Fist Brown slated to sell?
  5. Why is Twitter so booty now ?
  6. When is my refund check coming in?
  7. Is Alicia's new album any good?
  8. Who does Fantasia think she is? --> 
  9. I wonder if @iDamien still does the Single Ladies dance when noone is looking?
  10. What ever happened to that bad b i t c h named Khia?
  11. Why is it that everytime I log onto FaceBook , I have nomore than 3 notifications?
  12. When is she going to stop singing singing in my ear?
  13. What the hell did I eat to have my breath smelling like Fantasia's lips?
  14. So does this mean Rihanna flopped?
  15. So what ACTUALLY happened in that car?
  16. Mistah Beyonce, can you stop posting so much bull s h i t on BWBoard?
  17. A/S/L?
  18. Am I the ONLY one who wants to see Beyonce do a cover of "Snatch The Cat Back" for the 2010 Grammy's?
  19. Can you tag me in a status?
  20. No?
  21. Yes?
  22. Maybe?
  23. Ciara still relevant?
  24. Ashanti and Nelly date yet?
  25. Where Frankie Cole at?
*ponders* More after the jump.


It really is bothering about the fact of what Rihanna used to be to what she has now become. I always thought I hated the girl (the Bey stan in me) until she really proved that she had something to offer with Good Girl Gone Bad: Realoaded Reload It & I lick the the gun when I'm done because I know that revenge is sweeeht. It's sad that once a a day like February 8th comes around, your status can fall further than the drop on Ciara's Fantasy Ride. As for Chris Brown, well I hope he does well this week. If Susan Boyle takes this, I'm holding Taylor Swift hostage. #BEYONCEforAOD Lord, my heart won't take !


& this is your message from Fanny.


3 comments:

  1. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! That gif kills me every got damn time!! LMAOO!!!!

    And those are some good ass questions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alot of unexplained questions up there smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yas to #16. he need a #hohaveaseat on all that bull.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.