Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stores NOT Stocking "Graffiti" ? & I'm MAD.


I'm not one to usually get my tongue twisted and upset about things, but there is one thing I absolutely HATE & that would have to be disrespectful and biased people. So I'm logging onto the net today only to find out that Fist Brown has ranted on Twitter about stores not stocking his new album, "Graffiti". Really bishes ? REALLY?
@MechanicalDummy im tired of this shit. major stores r blackballing my cd. not stockin the shelves and lying to costumers. what the fuck do i gotta do...
This is when the sh&t just goes TOO far in my opinion. I understand what the "bullshit crime" he has committed, and YES, that may cause a fracture in his sales and some people may not want to support him anymore. But I don't think it is at all FAIR for a store to decide who will & won't support him. It's beyond any of our controls because they do have the right to decide if they want to sell a certain item or not, but I'm going to call this what it is. BULLSHIT. & I mean that with everything I have inside of me.  Some more of Chris' tweets about the situation:
@MechanicalDummy JUST WAS AT WALMART IN wallingford CT,844 north colony.. the didnt even have my album in the back... not on shelves, saw for myself
@MechanicalDummy the manager told me that when there are new releases its mandatory to put em on the shelves.. BUT NO SIGN OF #GRAFFITI. BS
The thing that pisses me off the most about the situation is not the FACT that people aren't buying/supporting the ALBUM, but the FACT that the seller is making the decision for the consumer. No ! No! No! As a MAJOR store; such as Wal-Mart; you should still place that album out on the shelves whether you as a manager or whomever support the artist or not. You cannot take away the right of every other customer within your store to support that artist & their art by not stocking the shelves. How BIASED & DISRESPECTFUL. That's when the wigs start to falling OWF!

Read more after the break!

I feel as it is up to the actual consumer, if they don't want to buy then they don't have to. But they will NEVER buy it because they CAN'T if it is not there. I don't like that at all. They have their own opinions and their own rights. But I don't think the stores have the right to decide the opinion of what the customer buys like that. I don't agree & never will. This is stupid !
@MechanicalDummy im not biting my tongue about shit else... the industry can kiss my ass
With that, I leave you to support Chris Brown - the artist, Chris Brown - the person, & Graffiti - the album if you want to. That's on you. But do NOT disrespect any of what they are because you don't agree with something he has done. Do NOT take away another's right of supporting either, and chill out with the biasness. Everyone deserves the right to be forgiven & he is trying to pay for what he has done and own up to the situation.
& to Chris Brown; I support you! I'm a fan and that will always stand. I support Rihanna; & that will always stand. None of your actions can make me change my opinion of the music that you two give to me. That's what matters most to me here.

5 comments:

  1. It does suck that they doing this to him..
    But it just goes to show that you have to watch
    your mistakes.....

    Idk....
    They dont have to not stock the album though.


    Daaaaamn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really does suck that they are doing this to him; chris doesnt deserve his album not being restocked; walmart should not be acting like this; also,maybe chris should of waited a little longer to put an album out to give society a little more time to deal with the situation but idk; i hope ppl will move on from that situation and let his music do the talking

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so fucked up. How come they didn't blackball Rihanna's ugly alien head ass for lying?!

    It's cool though. I'ma go and buy 1,000 copies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Wayne , it's true. They don't HAVE to. But for the reason they are NOT ; it gives no probable cause.

    @ Anthony , maybe he should have. But still...

    @ Lord Ugly , Cause she's the "victim" :coffee:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ricola, it don't matter, her album flopped anyway.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.