Tuesday, December 8, 2009

#OOP! Chris Brown Calls BET Awards "WACK!"


YES Fist Brown! Throw that shade to get paid. Do the lacefront lift to get Ashanti's McDonald's shift. Chris Brown, who's new album Graffiti, hits stores today, did an interview for VIBE Magazine's recent issue, which also features rapper Drake. In the interview, he spoke about this years' BET Awards show, in which Chris did not attend.
“It was wack. I’ll keep it a hundred. The BET Awards was horrible. I was watching it, holding my face like, ‘Oh my God this is wack’. I didn’t get it. Michael Jackson was such a big entertainer. And I’m not dissing any of the artists who did the songs. But I was expecting a lot more energy for Michael. And BET Awards usually comes hard. I was expecting them to have Usher, Omarion and even Justin. And I was expecting Ne-Yo to dance. They were so bent on not getting me there that they messed up their own show.” [Source]
#OOP!

Chris, nobody is bent, regretful, shocked, mad, or pressed about not getting you. Your wig was not missed. But I digress. Sigh. I can't say I blame him for waiting til NOW to speak out. Hell, Rihanna waited 9 months to speak out about domestic abuse, so why can't Chris? The 2009 BET Awards was also pure ABUSE... suffrage... cruel... BET! I agree with Chris, because this year's show was a hot ass mess. Ciara was singing, or whatever you call that, while sitting down! Hopefully next year will be MUCH better.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooh!! He done wrote a check his ass can't cash.. BET bout to shut him for real now... Smh... But I like how all these celebs trying to voice their opinions lately.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris had some real resentment with BET cause they didnt let him perform for him to speak about it NOW! but anywho #graffiti is a decent album lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I agree with Chris Brown. It was horrible!! It looked very last minute-ish. even tho` it was. I mean come on, Jamie Foxx was not funny and it was NOT organized!! I`m sure BET knows that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does this sound like honeybee wrote this

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.