Wednesday, December 23, 2009

T.I. Released Early!


Just in time for the Christmas season , rapper T.I. has been released from prison! He is still set to continue the last three months of his sentence in a half way house. =/

The news comes to a surprise to the entire industry as T.I. was slated to serve at least three more months at the Arkansas Forrest City prison. The rapper was abruptly released from the facility and is currently in route to Atlanta to serve the rest of his time in a half way house.

Well, anything is better than being confined in a prison behind bars 24/7! I'm happy he was released, and I can't wait for some new music. If his new album is anything like Paper Trail was, I'm super excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.