Saturday, December 12, 2009

#OOP! Swizz Beatz & Mashonda's Twitter Drama!


These celebrities have been trying to scar some scalps before this decade is over. With just a few days until Alicia Keys' new album release, producer Swizz Beatz and his now-separated baby mama Mashonda have used Twitter to tweet some very personal stuff about the Swizz & Alicia "affair" situation. Now, you know how these hoes celebrities be. I figured I should post these tweets before wigs get snatched and statements get retracted.

Here's some of what Swizz tweeted on his official Twitter.

Oh yeah get that album on the 15th it's Fireeeeeee yeah I said it and what!!!!!!!!!! That's my boo!!!!!!! 4 life!

People talking about I cheated how the fuck can I cheat when I was separated ass holes:) Its been damn near 2years plus hello! G .A.Life!

#OOP! Here's what his baby mama Mashonda had to say.

Here's the bottom line,u were married whn u started ur affair, ur married now. And both of u knew wht it was.Separation came after the fact.
Swizz, please shut the f&ck up. Mashonda, girl sit down. That letter flopped and your tweets aren't doing shit for your career either. Twitter is NOT the appropriate outlet for these types of situations! Alicia, hold your wig; do not respond. You have way more to lose than anyone in this situation. Be smart. Read more tweets from Swizz & Mashonda after the jump!


Swizz also tweeted the following.


Fuck what they say or said I'm a good man but when it's time move on it's just time! I'm also so a great fucking Dad but nobody give a shit!


People done lost there minds I been in this game for 11 plus years since I was 17 and all people want to talk about is my divorce Wow!

Hmph! Now read what else Mashonda had to tweet below.

Now peps, this is why its important to keep God 1st! I'm not gona battle my sons father on twitter about his mistress. Yall WON!

Somebody's wig is PRESSED!Who do you think it is?

2 comments:

  1. When it comes down to it, they ALL need to just STFU and deal with it themselves. There's children involved, WHY do you keep putting it out to the public?

    Twitter beef is so childish, especially when it's over something as serious as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. Twitter is NOT the appropriate outlet for situations such as these. That's why I hope Alicia does NOT respond.

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.