Monday, December 14, 2009

This Week's #MusicMonday!


Well, today is Monday, so it's time for another edition of #musicmonday. Here's a list of some songs that are on heavy rotation from Rico & myself.
  • Keri Hilson - I Like
  • Alicia Keys - Unthinkable (I'm Ready)
  • Kelly Rowland - Still In Love With My Ex
  • Lady Gaga - Teeth
  • Taylor Swift - Forever & Always (Piano Version)
What are you listening to today.? Post some #musicmonday tracks in your comment! & take a look at some more heavily played songs for us after the jump.

  • Chris Brown - Graffiti
  • Beyoncé - Hello (Live from I Am... Yours)
  • Melanie Fiona - Monday Morning

2 comments:

  1. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS WRONG POST.LOL

    ReplyDelete

© 2009-2010 WigPress. @WalkBoy & @iDamien.